Monday, March 8, 2010

Very First Blog

Today I decided that I officially needed to blog. Maybe it was because I did enough to completely overwhelm myself, stuff my husband should have been here for. Maybe it's because I have found myself randomly crying in the car recently. Maybe it's because I am in a new city, with 2 friends, that I have known for 2 minutes, but yet they know more about what is going on in my life than people I have known for 25+ years. Maybe it's because I need an outlet. Whatever the reason it is, I think it will be highly therapeutic for me. I can only hope that people (IF anyone reads this), will find some humor in my frustration and some frustration in my humor. I can't guarantee that it will make sense all the time, but I can guarantee that it will be honest. Right now, in the midst of a deployment, buying a house and moving by myself again, going back to school, working a full time job for the National Guard, I can only try like hell to keep my sanity. Anyone have any advice?

1 comment:

J said...

I'm so excited for you to start a blog! You can write so well. It's great to see it all written out. I know this will be good for you!

"J"