Wednesday, March 10, 2010

"Tech Support"

Let me explain why I've chosen to call my husband "Tech Support". I have used the initials of most of the other people that I will blog about, with the exception of "Bubba" who is "J's" son, and "Bubbas" which is my 15lb awesome male cat and "Princess" my "big boned" female cat. I firmly believe in Opsec and Persec and do not want to put myself or anyone else in any type of danger that this very insignificant blog could stir up, but none the less, I'd rather be safe than sorry.
So, back to "Tech Support", My husband is pretty gifted when it comes to computers, electronics, all things that have to do with surround sound, multiple zone "listening stations", video & audio equipment, and photography equipment. BUT way back last year, when "J" bought a new computer and the hubby and I "sold" her on an Apple Macbook (LOVE MINE), and she came from the wide world of the Windows platform, well, she needed a little/LOT of Tech Support. My Loving, wonderful, eager to spread the goodness of Apple and Mac products husband became just that, on call, will come over and show you how, Tech Support... hence the name. Love me some Geek!!

No comments: