Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Verbal Vomit

I am not sure if anyone else experiences this, but "TechSupport" was moved from the night shift (which was WONDERFUL - because he was basically on my schedule here - we could talk all the time, skype pretty much when we wanted) to the day shift (Boo Hiss). Now we talk maybe once a day (which I know, I should not be complaining, some wives only hear from their soldiers once a week, if they are lucky, but hey, it's my blog, my rant) and sometimes, once every other day. So I found myself telling him the most insignificant and random things, as a very fast rate, for quite a while tonight. Then I realized that he was laughing at me, out loud. I asked him if I was overwhelming him with "info", and he said, no, he wanted to hear it. I couldn't help but think, WOW, I just threw up verbally on my husband, thousands of miles away, and he's happy about it. Strange right? Anyone else experience this?

When he said, "You're going to blog about this" and I said, "no I'm not" - I hate it when he is right!!

No comments: